Thursday, December 31, 2015

Me encanta this time of year!

Mexico City Temple




Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! I absolute love this whole Christmas season, and down here Christmas doesn't really end until January, which is perfectly fine with me. Christmas in the CCM was a little different, but I loved it. The Christmas spirit is just so strong here. We got to participate in a devotional broadcasted from the Provo MTC, by Elder Bednar, and it was really, really good.

So, this is my last week here in the CCM. On Monday, I'm headed to the Mexico Mexico City North mission. It's so close that the mission is just going to be picking us up in a van, and it will probably only take about an hour to get there.  I can't believe how fast it has gone. I definitely don't feel ready yet, and my Spanish is not as good as I wish it were, but at the same time, I am so excited to get out into the mission field and start sharing what I know with people, I can barely sit still! I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and that he lives! I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is His true church on the earth. I know that The Book of Mormon is true. This knowledge has brought me so much happiness in my life that I can't wait until I can see it bless the lives of other people that I teach. 

Have a great New Years everyone! 

Hermana Herron

No comments:

Post a Comment