Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First day en el campo

CCM District

CCM District

The New Missionaries of the Mexico City North Mission

Hey everyone!

I have a couple minutes to email today, so just wanted to tell you all that I made it out of the CCM, survived the sketchy van ride here, and am now in my mission boundaries. I got to meet my mission president and his wife, Presidente y Hermana Titensor, this morning. They are wonderful people, and just like me, I know they were called to this mission by God. I won't have my new companion or area until tomorrow, so you all have to wait another week until you hear the really exciting stuff, sorry. 

My mission is so close to the CCM it only took about an hour to get here, even with all of the traffic. I'm super excited. This is a beautiful area. I'm excited to get started with the Lord's work in Ciudad de Mexico Norte. My Spanish is not as good as I would like, and I'm a little nervous about that, but I know how to bear testimony of the gospel in Spanish, and that's the most important thing I could ever say in any language.

Love you all, have a great week, y yo sé que Jesucristo vive, y que Él es mi Salvador.

Love,
Hermana Herron

No comments:

Post a Comment