Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Never Get Discouraged!

Hi Everyone!

I almost couldn´t email you all this week because this computer decided to stop responding for the longest time, but surprise! You all still get an email from me :)

I just don´t have any time at all, so perdón if it´s really really short.

This week we were really focused on contacting and finding. After a lot of really really hard work, we ended the week with.... 0 new investigators. Actually, we had to drop some investigators, and others dropped us, so we ended up with a number considerably lower than we started.

But I´m not discouraged. I know the Lord is preparing people to receive this message. We might not find them when we want, but in His timing, He will put them in our path.

Never get discouraged! Always keep trying, keep working, keep loving, and keep your faith strong! All things will work together for good.

I love and miss you all!
-Hermana Herron

Ps. The bishop here in Arcos has the first name Oliblish. 10 bonus points for the first person to find out where his name comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment