Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Still Smiling



Hey everyone

So, I hope you all are enjoying your fall. My week was a little interesting.

It started last Monday night. We were headed home when my companion tripped and fell and really hurt one of her toes. She thought it was broken. We were able to make it home alright, we were already close when she tripped. But basically the whole week we had to take it really slow, pay a lot of public transportation, and always look for member with cars to accompany us. Wednesday we spent most of the day in the clinic to get it looked at and luckily it looks like there isn´t any lasting damage. Thursday we had permission to stay inside until 6 to let Hna Baquero rest her foot a little. And it´s a good thing too, because that day, I ended up with a stomach infection, my 4th one in the mission. And ever since then I have been fighting off this infection.

So, between all of that, it was a miracle that we got any work at all done this week, but we were actually able to have a really good week. 

Remember Elizabeth from last week? She came to church yesterday, with her little baby, and she really liked it. 

Ok, I´m already out of time, but I hope you all have a very safe, healthy happy week. I know that even when the week may be a little rough, the Lord can give us the strength we need, because I have felt it. In fact, the strength of the Lord is all I´ve really been running on the last few days, and I´m still going and I´m still smiling :)

Love you all!
Hermana Herron

No comments:

Post a Comment