Monday, October 24, 2016

Cambio Time



Hi everyone!

So,  I had a nice week. It was a little rough at times. We were going to have 3 baptisms yesterday, we ended up with none, but, I learned a little about faith. As a missionary it´s pretty easy to just make baptism the answer to everything sometimes, and everything we do is to help people progress and baptism is a very important step in that progression. But the Lord always knows when the time is right. Not us. 

This whole cambio, um, transfer, has been quite a learning experience for me, but I have grown and learned a lot. 

Well, as for transfers, my dear companion is off to the far end of the mission way up in un pueblito in Tula, and I´ll be staying here in Joyas and training, which means that my companion is going to be straight out of the CCM. Should be fun. 

Well, I just want to tell you all that Jesus Christ is real. He is everything that we always say He is. He knows our struggles, because He has experienced it all. He lives today, and He directs His church and His work. I am so grateful that I get to be a part of it, and participate a little. 

Love you all!

ps, the picture is me and Hermana Baquero in a bicitaxi. It´s a little carriage behind a bike that will take us anywhere in Santa Elena, the colonia where we live, and it only costs 6 pesos each. They are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment