Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Good Feeling Week!








Hello everyone!

So today we actually did something fun for our Preparation Day. We went to a place called Arcos del Sitio up in the mountains surrounding Tepotzotlan, and wow, it was beautiful there! But, thanks to that little trip once again I am a little short on time today. 

This past week was a  really good feeling week. We had a lot of lessons, met a lot of new people, and saw a lot of progress. Rodolfo was interviewed yesterday to receive the Aaronic priesthood. And yesterday the church was packed! All summer the attendance has been pretty low, but yesterday there were a ton of people there. And we had a lot of people in our Gospel Principles class too! Ah, it felt so good. Missionary work is never ever about numbers, but every once in a while a good week like this does a lot to boost one`s animo. 

We also have a new investigator, Erandeny! She`s 22 years old and golden. She was introduced to the church be a friend in another ward, and has already attended that ward 3 times, but yesterday she came to our ward. She is really really excited to learn everything she can about the gospel, and already wants to be baptized... and she was asking us about missions too. I think her friend is a returned missionary and has been telling her about the mission.

Well, I love you all. I am very happy here, I am so incredibly grateful for my Savior and His atonement, and I know that He lives and that this is His church. Enjoy the pictures, and have a great week. 

-Hermana Herron

ps. Scripture of the week, Moroni 8:16

"Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear."

No comments:

Post a Comment