Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Golden Investigator


Hi Everyone,

I don´t have very much time this week, but I´m doing really well and I hope that you are all doing well too.

Just a quick fun fact, when I tell people that I´m from Ohio, people usually ask me if I like potatoes because they get it mixed up with Idaho. And then when I clarify, "No, I live in Ohio," they pause and then say, "¿Dónde estás? Estoy en Ohio!" It took me forever to figure out that here, Estoy en Ohio, sounds to them like Estoy enojado, which means I´m angry. They all think it´s really funny.

Well, this week was a little slow, but we have  few investigators who are progressing really well. One is Rodolfo, I think I talked about him last week, but he is golden and should be getting baptized, if not this week, then pretty soon. 

I´m sorry I don´t have more time, but I know this church is true, and I´m so happy to be here, even when it´s hard.

Love you all,
Hermana Herron

No comments:

Post a Comment