Monday, June 6, 2016

¡Sea feliz, sea Mormón!

Hola familia y amigos!

I hope you all are doing well. Because last week´s email was so long this one is going to have to be pretty short. I´m sorry about that. 

For a fun fact today, I´m going to tell you all the origin of the word "mosquito," because I am sure you are all dying to know. Mosquito is a Spanish word. It literally means "little fly" (mosco = fly, ito = little). Thankfully at this altitude in Cuautitlan, mosquitos aren´t too much of a problem, but they are definitely still present. 

Well, as all of my siblings reminded me in their emails today, I´m basically ancient now. I turned 20 this week. And I celebrated throwing up all night from something I ate. But it honestly was still a good birthday. I felt a lot of love from a lot of people, and I was just happy to be here. 

I´ll just say that I love the Gospel. I love this church and the opportunities it has given me to learn and grow and share. I love my Savior. I have definitely had some hard, trying days recently. But I am coming to know that Jesus Christ, the Creator and Savior, of the world, knows and loves me infinitely better than I know and love myself. 

I hope you all can come to know that too.

Love you all, remember, ¡Sea feliz, sea Mormón! 

Hermana Herron

No comments:

Post a Comment