Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Transfer Week

Hi Everyone!!!!

This week was a lot better for Hermana Morillón and I as far as the work goes. A lot more lessons, a lot more lessons, a lot of people progressing, we´ve been seeing a lot of miracles here and it has been very exciting here in Joyas.

So of course, they decided to move me. 

We have transfers tomorrow, and I´m off to Arcos. Once again, it´s right here in the same stake, about 10 minutes away in car. And, I will be in a trio, with Hermana Brady (an American) and Hermana Perez, who I´ve known for almost my whole mission. And even crazier, we three will be sister training leaders.

I have no idea how to be a sister training leader and I have no idea how it will be in a trio, but I guess we´ll see. 

It´s funny, because I´ve actually been to arcos before. In this mission, the new missionaries arrive on Mondays but aren´t assigned companions and areas until Tuesday, so that first Monday they spend with some other missionaries in another area. And my first day here in the mission, over a year ago, I spent the day with the sister training leaders in Arcos. That´s where I started my mission, and if the pattern keeps up, it might be where I end too.

Well, I don´t have much time, but I´m putting here the link to one of my new favorite talks of all time. It´s actually a devotional from BYU, and part of the reason I like it so much might be because he talks about math. But he also shares a message that I really have needed here in my mission. We aren´t perfect, we will never be perfect in this life, but if we do our best, God makes up the rest. I know that is true, because I see it every day. The Lord is the one who is doing His work here in Mexico, not me. I´m just so grateful I can be a part of it. 

I love you all!
-Hermana Herron

No comments:

Post a Comment