Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Exchanges

Hi Everyone!

Just in case you´ve all been wondering, I finish my mission and get home May 24th.
Now you all know. And now we´re not going to talk about that anymore because it just depresses me. 

Well, this week was crazy. We worked hard everywhere except our own area. Tuesday morning we started some exchanges which we finished Wednesday morning. Wednesday afternoon we started some more exchanges which ended Thursday afternoon. And all Wednesday and Thursday I felt a little sick, but nothing that could keep me from working. Friday we spent all day in a big meeting. Saturday we did a service activity in La Aurora (one of my areas!) where we helped clean an investigator´s field. By the end of the week Hermana Jimenez and I had spent about 5 hours working together in our own area :/ But this week should be a little more normal. 

Um, I really don´t have much time today.
But I want you to know that I know that Heavenly Father answers our prayers. And He always listens. So pray away!

I love you all. 
-Hermana Herron

No comments:

Post a Comment